Wine Gems of the Month April 2017
Spring has arrived now that it’s April, the month of The Masters, Passover, Easter, Tax Day, and the start of a new baseball season! Enjoy those special days and every day with a new set of Wine Gems! Our April Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to usher in the new season. From New Zealand to New York; France to Italy, we've selected these great new wines from across the globe! Our April wine gems include two whites and two reds from around the world of wines:
• a crisp, refreshing, fruit-forward Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough
• a delicious medium-dry Riesling from the Finger Lakes
• a beautiful Bordeaux blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
• a rich Primitivo from a certified-organic estate in Puglia
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for April 2017!
SAVE 2% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months or ongoing. The world is your vineyard!
* 2016 Babich Black Label Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
* 2015 Boundary Breaks Riesling OLN, Finger Lakes, New York
* 2012 Cuvée des David Blaye Cotes de Bordeaux, France
* 2009 Temprone Primitivo, Puglia, Italy
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
April 2017 WGOM Case of 12
April 2017 Wine Gems of the Month--by the case! Try our 4 favorite new wines and save 15% this month when you order a full case of 12 bottles (3 bottles of each of our Wine Gems of the Month)! Free shipping if you sign up for 6 months!
Regular price: $183.00
Case discount price: $155.55
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the UPS rate table, with no mark-up! You will only be charged what we pay UPS to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: email@example.com
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708