Wine Gems of the Month April 2019
It may not quite feel like spring, but it’s April, the month of The Masters, Passover, Easter, Tax Day, and a brand new baseball season! Enjoy those special days and every day with a new set of Wine Gems! Our April Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to usher in the new season. From South Africa to Argentina; France to Italy, we've selected these great new wines from across the globe! Our April wine gems include two whites, one rosé, and one red from around the world of wines:
• a crisp, aromatic dry Riesling from the Elgin region of South Africa
• a refreshing, richly-flavored Sauvignon Blanc from Patagonia
• the new 2018 vintage of our perennial top-selling rosé, from Provence
• a stunning Nero d’Avola from Sicily with 94-point scores from Vinous and Wine & Spirits!
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for April 2019!
SAVE 5% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months or ongoing. The world is your vineyard!
* 2015 Lothian Vineyards Riesling, Elgin, South Africa
* 2018 Humberto Canale Sauvignon Blanc, Patagonia, Argentina
* 2018 Bieler Pere et Fils Rosé "Sabine", Provence, France
* 2013 Gulfi Nerojbleo, Sicilia, Italy
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
April 2019 WGOM Case of 12
April 2019 Wine Gems of the Month--by the case! Try our 4 favorite new wines and save 15% this month when you order a full case of 12 bottles (3 bottles of each of our Wine Gems of the Month)! Free shipping if you sign up for 6 months!
Regular price: $189.00
Case discount price: $160.65
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the UPS rate table, with no mark-up! You will only be charged what we pay UPS to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: email@example.com
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708