Wine Gems of the Month February 2017
It’s February and the groundhog saw his shadow, so there’s more cold winter ahead for the month of Valentine's Day, Presidents' Day, and the Oscars. Enjoy those special days and every day with a new set of Wine Gems! Our February Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to help you make it through the winter. From South Africa to France, California to Italy, these are wines to help you through to spring! Our February selections include two whites and two reds from around the world of wines:
• a crisp, refreshing Chenin Blanc from Bot River rated 90 points by Tanzer!
• a Picpoul Blanc from the Languedoc with briny mineral notes and zesty acidity
• a solid Cab from the North Coast that counts Robert Parker as a fan
• a rich Sangiovese from the Maremma—the “wild side of Tuscany.”
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for February 2017!
Save 3% this month on 4 bottles (or save 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months or ongoing. The world is your vineyard!
* 2010 Wildekrans Chenin Blanc, Bot River, South Africa
* 2014 Moulin de Gassac Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France
* 2014 Cartlidge & Browne Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, California
* 2015 Frank & Serafico MR Morellino di Scansano, Tuscany, Italy
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
February 2017 Wine Gems of the Month--by the case! Try our 4 favorite new wines and save 15% this month when you order a full case of 12 bottles (3 bottles of each of our Wine Gems of the Month)! Free shipping if you sign up for 6 months!
Regular price: $186.00
Case discount price: $158.10
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the UPS rate table, with no mark-up! You will only be charged what we pay UPS to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: email@example.com
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708