Wine Gems of the Month February 2020
It’s February and the groundhog missed his shadow again, so we’re due for an early spring! For the month of Valentine's Day, Presidents' Day, and the Oscars, enjoy those special days and every day with a new set of Wine Gems! Our February Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines. From France to California to Spain, these are wines to help you through to spring! Our February selections include one white, one rosé, and two reds from around the world of wines:
• a crisp, dry blend of Semillon, Sauvignon and Muscadelle farmed sustainably in Bordeaux
• a refreshing dry rosé of Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from Bordeaux
• a rich California Cabernet Sauvignon that’s one of our top values in wine
• an intriguing blend of Grenache and Carignan from Priorat, rated 92 points by James Suckling!
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for February 2020!
Save 5% this month on 4 bottles (or save 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months or ongoing. The world is your vineyard!
* 2018 Château Lamothe de Haux Bordeaux Blanc, France
* 2018 French Blue Bordeaux Rosé, France
* 2018 Bleecker Cabernet Sauvignon, California
* 2016 S de Sao del Coster Priorat, Spain
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the FedEx rate table, with no mark-up. You will only be charged what we pay FedEx to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708