Wine Gems of the Month January 2020
The holidays are behind us and a new decade begins! Stock up for this cold month of January with a new set of Wine Gems! Our January Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to start the New Year. From Washington to Rias Baixas, Mendoza to Campania, our January selections include two whites and two reds to help get you through winter!
• a fresh, lively Chardonnay from Washington State
• a beautiful organic Albarino rated 92+ points by Wine Advocate!
• a rich, velvety Malbec from Mendoza that’s certified organic
• a full-bodied Aglianico from Irpinia, the mountainous region of Campania in southern Italy
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for January 2020!
SAVE 5% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months or ongoing. The world is your vineyard!
* 2016 14 Hands Chardonnay, Washington State
* 2017 Do Ferreiro Albarino, Rias Baixas, Spain
* 2018 Santa Julia Organic Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina
* 2015 Petilia Aglianico Le Sepaie, Irpinia Aglianico DOC, Campania, Italy
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the FedEx rate table, with no mark-up. You will only be charged what we pay FedEx to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: email@example.com
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708