Wine Gems of the Month June 2017
June is the time to stock up on summer wines! It’s a great month for entertaining friends and family with our calendars marked for Father’s Day, graduations, weddings, the NBA finals and the French Open. Celebrate those special days and every day this month with a new set of Wine Gems! Our June Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to kick off the summer. From Italy to France; South Africa to Argentina, we've selected these great new wines from across the globe! Our June wine gems include two whites, one rosé, and one red from around the world of wines:
• a refreshing dry summer white of Pecorino from the Abruzzo region of Italy
• a beautiful Chardonnay from a rising star winemaker in Chablis
• a food-friendly dry rosé of 100% Pinotage from South Africa
• an Argentine Malbec Highly Recommended by Decanter--perfect for summer BBQs
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for June 2017!
SAVE 6% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months or longer. The world is your vineyard!
* 2015 Coste di Brenta Elisio Pecorino, Abruzzo, Italy
* 2015 Patrick Piuze Chablis Terroir Decouverte, Burgundy, France
* 2015 Six Hats Rosé, Western Cape, South Africa
* 2016 Altosur Malbec, Tupungato, Mendoza, Argentina
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
June 2017 Wine Gems of the Month--by the case! Try our 4 favorite new wines and save 15% this month when you order a full case of 12 bottles (3 bottles of each of our Wine Gems of the Month)! Free shipping if you sign up for 6 months!
Regular price: $192.00
Case discount price: $163.20
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the UPS rate table, with no mark-up! You will only be charged what we pay UPS to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708