Wine Gems of the Month June 2016
Time to stock up on summer wines! June is a great month for entertaining friends and family with our calendars marked for Father’s Day, graduations, weddings, the NBA finals and the French Open. Celebrate those special days and every day this month with a new set of Wine Gems! Our June Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to kick off the summer. From Italy to Greece; Argentina to California, we've selected these great new wines from all across the globe! Our June wine gems include one sparkling, one white and two reds from around the world of wines:
• a gold medal-winning Prosecco Brut from the Veneto of Italy
• a refreshing dry white blend of Athiri and Malagousia, two native Greek varietals
• a rich Malbec from Mendoza rated 90 points by Wine Advocate!
• a beautiful Cabernet Sauvignon from Santa Ynez--perfect with grilled steaks
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for June 2016!
SAVE 5% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months. The world is your vineyard!
* NV San Feletto Prosecco Brut, Conegliano-Valdobbiadene, Italy
* 2015 Lykos Pop Art White, Evia, Greece
* 2014 Tilia Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina
* 2014 Ground Effect Cabernet Sauvignon, Santa Ynez Valley, California
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
June 2016 Wine Gems of the Month--by the case! Try our 4 favorite new wines and save 15% this month when you order a full case of 12 bottles (3 bottles of each of our Wine Gems of the Month)! Free shipping if you sign up for 6 months!
Regular price: $189.00
Case discount price: $160.65
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the UPS rate table, with no mark-up! You will only be charged what we pay UPS to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708