Wine Gems of the Month July 2019
Happy summer! July is a month to relax and enjoy some time off with friends and family and enjoy some great bottles of wine. Make the most of this month with a new set of Wine Gems for barbecues, picnics and life's special occasions! Our July Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to enjoy this summer. From Spain to France; Italy to Argentina, our July wine gems include one white, one rosé, and two reds from around the world of wines:
• a delightful Godello from Valdeorras, perfect for clambakes and the beach
• a refreshing dry rosé of Grenache, Syrah, and Cinsault from Provence
• a flavorful, food-friendly Chianti Classico with two scores of 90+!
• a rich Cabernet Sauvignon from Argentina ideal for steaks and burgers on the grill!
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for July 2019!
SAVE 3% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months. The world is your vineyard!
* 2018 Valdesil Montenovo Godello, Valdeorras, Spain
* 2018 Margnat Rosé, Coteaux d’Aix en Provence, France
* 2015 Castello della Paneretta Chianti Classico, Tuscany, Italy
* 2015 Silverland Cabernet Sauvignon, Valle de Tulum, San Juan, Argentina
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
July 2019 Wine Gems of the Month--by the case! Try our 4 favorite new wines and save 15% this month when you order a full case of 12 bottles (3 bottles of each of our Wine Gems of the Month)! Free shipping if you sign up for 6 months!
Regular price: $186.00
Case discount price: $158.10
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the FedEx rate table, with no mark-up. You will only be charged what we pay FedEx to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: email@example.com
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708