Wine Gems of the Month June 2019
June is here and it’s time to stock up on summer wines! June is a great month for entertaining friends and family with our calendars marked for Father’s Day, graduations, weddings, the NBA finals and the French Open. Celebrate those special days and every day this month with a new set of Wine Gems! Our June Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to kick off the summer. From Italy to France; Portugal back to France, we've selected these great new wines from across the globe! Our June wine gems include one white, one rosé, and two reds from around the world of wines:
• an organic blend of Carricante and Albanello from Sicily
• a beautiful dry rosé of Syrah and Carignan from the Languedoc
• a great-value red blend from Portugal named for the iconic Tram 28 in Lisbon
• a Bordeaux-style red from the youngest appellation in the Languedoc, Malepere
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for June 2019!
SAVE 3% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months or longer. The world is your vineyard!
* 2014 Gulfi Carjcanti, Sicilia, Italy
* 2018 Moulin de Gassac Guilhem Rosé, Pays d'Herault, Languedoc, France
* 2016 Tranvia 28 Red Blend, Lisboa, Portugal
* 2014 Chateau de Cointes Clemence, Malepère, Languedoc-Roussillon, France
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the FedEx rate table, with no mark-up. You will only be charged what we pay FedEx to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: email@example.com
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708