Wine Gems of the Month July 2016
Happy summer! July is a month to relax and enjoy some time off with friends and family and enjoy some great bottles of wine. Make the most of this month with a new set of Wine Gems for barbecues, picnics and life's special occasions! Our July Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to enjoy this summer. From Portugal to Spain, France to South Africa, we've selected these great new wines from all across the globe! Our July wine gems include two whites, one rosé and one red from around the world of wines:
• a delightful white blend from Portugal’s Vinho Verde, perfect for barbecues and clambakes
• a crisp, refreshing summer white of 100% Albarino from Rias Baixas
• an organic Grenache-driven dry rosé from Provence, ideal for cocktails on the beach
• a rich Cabernet Sauvignon from Franschhoek to pair with grilled steaks
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for July 2016!
SAVE 5% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months. The world is your vineyard!
* 2014 Gateway Vinho Verde, Portugal
* 2014 Xiradella Albarino, Rias Baixas, Spain
* 2015 Sulauze Pomponette Rosé, Provence, France
* 2011 Holden Manz Cabernet Sauvignon, Franschhoek, South Africa
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
July 2016 Wine Gems of the Month--by the case! Try our 4 favorite new wines and save 15% this month when you order a full case of 12 bottles (3 bottles of each of our Wine Gems of the Month)! Free shipping if you sign up for 6 months!
Regular price: $189.00
Case discount price: $160.65
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the UPS rate table, with no mark-up! You will only be charged what we pay UPS to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708