Wine Gems of the Month March 2019
March has arrived--the month packed with March Madness, St. Patrick's Day, and the first day of spring! Enjoy those special days and every day with a new set of Wine Gems! Our March Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to help get us out of winter. From Italy to California; France to Chile, we've selected these great new wines from across the globe! Our March wine gems include two white and two red wines from around the world of wines:
• a beautiful full-bodied white of 100% Pecorino from the Abruzzo region of Italy
• a creamy, oaky California Chardonnay that’s one of our top-selling white wines
• a velvety smooth Saint-Emilion of 100% Merlot that’s an Eric Asimov favorite
• a great-value 100% Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile’s Colchagua Valley that uber-delivers!
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for March 2019!
SAVE 6% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months or ongoing. The world is your vineyard!
* 2017 Ciavolich Pecorino, Colline Pescaresi, Abruzzo, Italy
* 2015 Belcreme de Lys Chardonnay, California
* 2016 Chateau Milon Caprice Saint-Emilion, Bordeaux, France
* 2017 Siegel Cabernet Sauvignon Uber Cuvee, Colchagua Valley, Chile
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
March 2019 Wine Gems of the Month--by the case! Try our 4 favorite new wines and save 15% this month when you order a full case of 12 bottles (3 bottles of each of our Wine Gems of the Month)! Free shipping if you sign up for 6 months!
Regular price: $192.00
Case discount price: $163.20
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the FedEx rate table, with no mark-up. You will only be charged what we pay FedEx to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708