Wine Gems of the Month March 2020
March has arrived--the month packed with March Madness, St. Patrick's Day, the Democratic presidential primaries, and the first day of spring! Enjoy those special days and every day with a new set of Wine Gems! Our March Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to help get us out of winter. From Italy to South Africa to Slovenia, we've selected these great new wines from across the globe! Our March wine gems include one white, one rosé, and two red wines from around the world of wines:
• a crisp, flavorful white of 100% Sauvignon Blanc from the Venezie region of Italy
• a refreshing dry rosé of 100% Montepulciano from the Abruzzo region of Italy
• a rich Malbec that’s NOT from Argentina, but the Robertson Valley of South Africa
• a great-value 100% Cabernet Sauvignon from the Primorska region of Slovenia
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for March 2020!
SAVE 5% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months or ongoing. The world is your vineyard!
* 2017 Mosole Sauvignon, Trevenezie, Italy
* 2018 Coste di Brenta Rosato, Abruzzo, Italy
* 2017 Bushmanspad Malbec, Robertson Valley, South Africa
* 2018 Villa Brici Sauvignon, Primorska, Slovenia
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the FedEx rate table, with no mark-up. You will only be charged what we pay FedEx to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: email@example.com
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708