Wine Gems of the Month May 2019
May has arrived, and summer is fast approaching! It's the month of Mother’s Day, Cinco de Mayo, the Kentucky Derby, Memorial Day, the Indy 500, and the French Open! Enjoy those special days and every day this month with a new set of Wine Gems! Our May Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to enjoy with spring. From France to Italy, Spain to California, we've selected these great new wines from all around the globe! Our May wine gems include two whites and two reds:
• a refreshing new Muscadet--the perfect spring/summer white
• a rich and food-friendly Verdicchio from the Marche that’s certified organic
• a top-value unoaked blend of Garnacha and Tempranillo from Rioja
• a rich Rhone-style red blend from California’s Santa Ynez Valley
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for May 2019!
SAVE 3% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months or ongoing. The world is your vineyard!
* 2016 Gadais Muscadet, Loire, France
* 2017 Col di Corte Anno Uno Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi, Marche, Italy
* 2017 Vinestral Rioja Joven, Spain
* 2015 Beckmen Cuvee Le Bec, Santa Ynez Valley, California
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the FedEx rate table, with no mark-up. You will only be charged what we pay FedEx to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708