Wine Gems of the Month November 2016
November has arrived and there’s a nip in the air! Thanksgiving is just ahead and it’s a great time to relax and enjoy some fine bottles of wine with friends and family. Make the most of this month with a new set of Wine Gems! Our November Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to enjoy in late autumn. From Italy to France and Spain to California, we've selected these outstanding new wines from across the globe! Our November wine gems include two whites and two reds from around the world of wines:
• a crisp, light, Pinot Grigio from Veneto that’s our perennial top-seller
• a zesty, mineral-driven Sauvignon Blanc from Sancerre in the Loire
• a rich blend of Carignan and Grenache from Montsant—great for Thanksgiving fare
• a biodynamic, organic Zinfandel from Mendocino with no sulfites added
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for November 2016 and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
SAVE 3% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months. The world is your vineyard!
* 2015 Vigneti del Sole Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie, Veneto, Italy
* 2015 Domaine des Vieux Pruniers Sancerre, Loire, France
* 2010 Celler el Masroig Sola Fred, Montsant, Spain
* 2014 Frey Vineyards Biodynamic Zinfandel, Mendocino, California
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
November 2016 Wine Gems of the Month--by the case! Try our 4 favorite new wines and save 15% this month when you order a full case of 12 bottles (3 bottles of each of our Wine Gems of the Month)! Free shipping if you sign up for 6 months!
Regular price: $186.00
Case discount price: $158.10
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the UPS rate table, with no mark-up! You will only be charged what we pay UPS to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708