Wine Gems of the Month October 2019
It’s October, and suddenly it’s autumn in New York! With the World Series coming up, football in full swing, and Halloween just ahead, October is a month to relax and enjoy some fine bottles of wine with friends and family. Make the most of this month with a new set of Wine Gems! Our October Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to enjoy in the fall. From Spain to Italy, and Italy to Uruguay, we've selected two whites and two reds from around the world of wines:
• a crisp, aromatic Albarino from Rias Baixas perfect for seafood
• a beautiful Vermentino grown organically in Sardegna
• a rich red blend of Barbera and Nebbiolo from Monferrato rated 96 points by Luca Maroni!
• a robust Tannat from Garzon (Uruguay) rated 92 points by James Suckling!
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for October 2019!
SAVE 5% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months. The world is your vineyard!
* 2018 Xiradella Albarino, Rias Baixas, Spain
* 2018 Castiadas Praidis Vermentino di Sardegna, Italy
* 2014 La Bollina Bricchetta, Monferrato Rosso DOC, Piedmont, Italy
* 2017 Garzon Tannat Reserva, Garzon, Uruguay
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
October 2019 Wine Gems of the Month--by the case! Try our 4 favorite new wines and save 15% this month when you order a full case of 12 bottles (3 bottles of each of our Wine Gems of the Month)! Free shipping if you sign up for 6 months!
Regular price: $189.00
Case discount price: $160.65
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the FedEx rate table, with no mark-up. You will only be charged what we pay FedEx to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: email@example.com
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708