Wine Gems of the Month September 2017
September has arrived—so it’s time to get ready for back-to-school, football and the US Open! It's also a season to relax and enjoy some great bottles of wine with friends and family. Make the most of this month with a new set of Wine Gems! Our September Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to enjoy in early fall. From Oregon to France; Spain to Argentina, we've selected these outstanding new wines from all across the globe! Our September wine gems include two whites and two reds from around the world of wines:
• a food-friendly unoaked Pinot Gris from Oregon
• a rich white blend of Marsanne and 5 other grapes from the southern Rhone
• a beautiful Monastrell blend from Yecla in Spain, rated 92 points by Parker!
• a full-bodied blend of Bonarda and Malbec from Mendoza, rated 96 points by Tastings.com!
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for September 2017!
SAVE 5% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months or ongoing. The world is your vineyard!
* 2015 A to Z Pinot Gris, Oregon
* 2015 Saldin Per El Cotes du Rhone Blanc, Rhone, France
* 2013 Castano Solanera Vinas Viejas, Yecla, Spain
* 2015 Llama Old Vines Red, Mendoza, Argentina
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
September 2017 Wine Gems of the Month--by the case! Try our 4 favorite new wines and save 15% this month when you order a full case of 12 bottles (3 bottles of each of our Wine Gems of the Month)! Free shipping if you sign up for 6 months!
Regular price: $189.00
Case discount price: $160.65
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the UPS rate table, with no mark-up! You will only be charged what we pay UPS to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708