Wine Gems of the Month September 2016
Summer is nearly over and September has arrived—so it’s time to get busy with back-to-school, football and the US Open! It's also a season to relax and enjoy some great bottles of wine with friends and family. Make the most of this month with a new set of Wine Gems! Our September Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to enjoy in early fall. From California to France, to Spain, we've selected these outstanding new wines from all across the globe! Our September wine gems include two whites and two reds from around the world of wines:
• a food-friendly unoaked Chardonnay from California
• a flavorful Rolle (Vermentino) from Provence
• a beautiful organic Pinot Noir from the Carneros region of Napa Valley
• a rich red blend of Prieto Picudo, Tempranillo and Merlot from Castilla y Leon
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for September 2016!
SAVE 2% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months or ongoing. The world is your vineyard!
* Bleecker Chardonnay, California
* 2015 Henri Bonnaud Terre Promise Rolle, Provence, France
* 2011 Vintager Pinot Noir, Carneros Napa Valley, California
* 2009 Alaia Red, Castilla y Leon, Spain
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
September 2016 Wine Gems of the Month--by the case! Try our 4 favorite new wines and save 15% this month when you order a full case of 12 bottles (3 bottles of each of our Wine Gems of the Month)! Free shipping if you sign up for 6 months!
Regular price: $183.00
Case discount price: $155.55
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the UPS rate table, with no mark-up! You will only be charged what we pay UPS to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: email@example.com
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708