Wine Gems of the Month September 2019
September has arrived—so it’s time to get ready for back-to-school, football and the US Open! It's also a season to relax and enjoy some great bottles of wine with friends and family. Make the most of this month with a new set of Wine Gems! Our September Wine Gems of the Month are four of our favorite new wines to enjoy in early fall. From France to South Africa; France to Italy, we've selected these outstanding new wines from all across the globe! Our September wine gems include two whites and two reds from around the world of wines:
• a flavorful dry Viognier from the Languedoc
• a crisp, aromatic Chenin Blanc from Paarl in South Africa
• a beautiful Gamay from Beaujolais that’s biodynamically farmed and certified organic
• a tasty Chianti from the birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci!
Enjoy our Wine Gems of the Month for September 2019!
SAVE 3% THIS MONTH on 4 bottles (or 15% on a case of 12 bottles!) and get FREE SHIPPING if you order for 6 months or ongoing. The world is your vineyard!
* 2017 Fontareche Viognier, Pays d'Oc, France
* 2017 Rhebokskloof Bosstok Chenin Blanc, Paarl, South Africa
* 2018 Terres Vivantes Beaujolais-Villages La Lutine, Burgundy, France
* 2015 L'Arco Chianti, Tuscany, Italy
Wine Gems profiles are included for each wine. Click on the links below for more info on each wine or to add the mixed case of 12 bottles to your cart and save 15%!
September 2019 Wine Gems of the Month--by the case! Try our 4 favorite new wines and save 15% this month when you order a full case of 12 bottles (3 bottles of each of our Wine Gems of the Month)! Free shipping if you sign up for 6 months!
Regular price: $186.00
Case discount price: $158.10
"Case discount price" reflects a 10% case discount (5% on Sparkling Wines) for any mixed-case purchase of 12 bottles or more shipped to a single address.
We quote real-time shipping rates from the FedEx rate table, with no mark-up. You will only be charged what we pay FedEx to deliver your order!
Note some label images may show an older vintage of a wine. Please refer to wine description for current vintage.
Any questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
495 New Rochelle Road
Bronxville, NY 10708